Classic Carlectables – 1/18 Scale – Holden HJ GTS Monaro Coupe in Jamaica Lime Diecast Model Replica
Following the success of the HQ, the HJ Monaro received an update to satisfy a more demanding buyer. Introduced in October 1974, the HJ GTS Monaro, with its new face lift, optional front and rear spoilers, offered extra comfort, a comprehensive sports instrument panel of its own and greater emphasis on body detailing, further distinguished it from previous models. The first factory front and rear spoiler options gave the HJ GTS real presence, the deep rear spoiler and new tail lights in particular bolstering its sloping boot line. The HJ has proved to be a popular favourite amongst the Holden Monaro range.
- Limited edition of only 1000 models worldwide with COA.
- Highly detailed plumbed and wired engine bay
- Opening doors, hood and boot
- Interior includes GTS steering wheel, silver instrument cluster and rubber driver’s side floor mat.
- Detailed 5 Litre (308ci) engine and surrounding bay that looks just as good as the original
Product Id: 18664