Forces of Valor – 1/32 Scale – GMC 2.5 Ton Cargo Truck with 4 x 0.5 AA Machine Guns Diecast Model Replica
The 2.5 Ton Cargo Truck, popularly called the “Deuce and a half”, first saw service as a workhorse vehicle in WWII and continues to serve today in numerous variations. The dependable 2.5 Ton Cargo Truck is capable of carrying up to 10,000 lbs of cargo and boasts a range of up to 500 miles on a single 50 gallon tank of fuel.
Designed for the US Army in 1949 by the REO Motor Car Company, the M35 “Deuce and a Half” first entered service in the early 1950s. This 2 ½ ton vehicle is rated to carry 5,000 lbs cross-country and up to 10,000 lbs on paved roads, but has been known to carry much more, in some cases up to twice what it is rated for. No longer used just by the Army, today M35s serve all branches of the US military as well as in many other nations. Variants include cargo trucks, tank trucks, wrecker and tractor variants as well as van, construction and gun variants.
- Diecast metal construction with some plastic components.
- Rotating turret, elevating cannon and accurate hull.
- Moving tracks on detailed rotating wheels.
- Realistic panel lines, antennas, access panels and surface details.
- Pad printed markings and placards that won’t fade or peel like decals.
Product Id: 80060