Kyosho – Mini Z Sports 2 – Ferrari 250 GTO Readyset Remote Control
Major upgrade to receiver circuit board! New 2nd generation Sports chassis!
From its launch in 2013 the MINI-Z Racer Sports MR-03 Readyset made it easy for a wider group of racers to enjoy the precision control of its MR-03 base chassis that built its formidable reputation on the MINI-Z racing scene. This next generation upgrade remains faithful to this original concept. One major upgrade is the advanced gyro unit (MZW431) that can be mounted on the Mini-Z AWD Sports, is also able to be mounted on the MINI-Z Racer Sports 2 MR-03. The gyro’s sensitivity can be adjusted through a volume control installed on the chassis. Redesign of the steering control setup to accommodate the gyro has resulted in higher degree of steering precision compared to the previous model. In addition, when used in conjunction with the KT-432PT transmitter (sold separately), the gyro sensitivity can be adjusted directly from the transmitter, regardless of the volume setting on the chassis. The same applies to steering force settings, which can also be adjusted from the KT-432PT transmitter. With these two functions, precise setting can be achieved to optimize steering feel to your individual driving style. The MR-03 chassis lays the foundation for the new racing experience of the MINI-Z Sports 2!
- Features Perfex KT-19 transmitter. Steering volume adjustment possible.
- Factory assembled with quality finish suitable for interior display.
- All MINI-Z Racer bodies can be installed. *Requires compatible motor case and diff gear assembly.
- Features unique front suspension (VCS) that delivers optimum camber change in concert with suspension stroke.
- Spring stopper can be detached with just two screws for easy replacement of coil spring on front suspension.
- A huge variety of parts for MR-03 chassis can be installed.
- Optional gyro unit (MZW431) can be installed. Adjust the gyro’s sensitivity through the volume control on the chassis.
- Also, this model is specially designed for the KT-19 transmitter so there is no compatibility with the former KT-18 transmitter/EX-5UR ASF transmitter (No.82011).
- Factory assembled chassis
- Pre-painted factory assembled plastic body finished with markings
- 2.4Ghz transmitter Perfex KT-19
- Parts set for changing front tread
- Front suspension spacer for adjustment
- 6T, 7T, 8T, 9T pinion gears
- Wheel wrench
- Pinion tools
- Spare wheel nut
- Tires and wheels included
- 4 x AAA size alkaline batteries or NiMH x 4 for chassis
- AAA x 4 alkaline batteries for transmitter
Chassis Technical Data
Length: 124-133mm (MM Chassis:125-133mm,RM Chassis:124-132mm)
Wheelbase: 86-106mm (86,90,94,98,102,106)
Tread (F/R): (Wide)61.5mm / 59mm (Narrow)56.5mm / 56.5mm [when wheel offset is 0]
Tire(F/R): 23.5-25×8.5mm / 25-27×8.5–1mm
Gear Ratio: 7.3, 6.3, 5.5, 4.9:1
Weight: 135g approx.
Product Id: 32235R