Red Line Models – 1/43 Scale – Ferrari F2007 #5 Felipe Massa Winner Bahrain F1 GP 2007 Scale Model Replica
The Ferrari F2007 is a Formula One motor racing car, with which Scuderia Ferrari Marlboro competed during the 2007 Formula One season, it being the fifty-third single-seater car which the team have built to use in Formula One. The car is best known for providing Kimi Räikkönen with his first World Championship title and the team with its first Constructor’s title since Michael Schumacher helped them win both in 2004.
The car was unveiled to the public on January 14, 2007 at Ferrari’s Fiorano test track in Maranello, Italy.
- Limited edition only 750 pieces made Worldwide
- Highly detailed model replica
- Detailed race cockpit interior
- Beautifully detailed windowed display box
- Officially licensed by Ferrari
Product Id: RL141