ScaleAuto – 1/32 Scale – 2017 Chevrolet Corvette C7R GT3 Cup Edition Yellow / Black R-Version Slot Car
The Chevrolet Corvette C7.R is a grand tourer racing car built by Pratt & Miller and Chevrolet for competition in endurance racing. It is a replacement for the Corvette C6.R racing car, using the C7 generation Chevrolet Corvette as a base. The C7 road car was noted to incorporate development from the Corvette C6.R, thus those properties also carry over to the race car. The Corvette Racing C7.R races in the WeatherTech SportsCar Championship in the GT Le Mans (GTLM) class.
Your measurements are:
Rear axle width: 64.5mm
Front axle width: 64mm
Distance between axes: 86mm
Weight with the complete interior in 18.5gr plastic.
– Chassis R-2017 “Double In-Flex” of new design with possibility of mounting front semi-axles, supports of motor AW, SW and In-Line, realized in injected plastic in black hard version
Equipped with the following material:
Full body in white kit made of injected plastic of high quality and minimum thickness.
– New Anglewinder engine support in red color.
– 20,000rpm SC-11B long-box engine.
– Nylon pinion of 11 and crown of 27d. in plastic.
– Stopper lightened in anodized blue.
– 2.32mm (3/32 “) calibrated axles
– 17.5mm aluminum rear wheels.
– 17.2mm front wheels in plastic.
– Standard rubber tires tampographed.
– Red Guide SC-1620.
– New screws for the motor support and for the anchoring to the body.
– Rear neodymium magnet.
Scaleauto 1:32 scale slot cars drive on all analog rails such as Carrera Profi, Evolution, Exclusive, Ninco, SCX, Racy, Scalextric.